- Products Pipeline
- Clinical cases
Umbilical cord MSC Injection
Patients: 50 patients with refractory / recurrent malignant hematopathy;
1.Acute myeloid leukemia (AML): 23 cases
2.Acute lymphoblastic leukemia(ALL): 17 cases
3.Non Hodgkin lymphoma(NHL): 7cases
4.Chronic myelocytic leukemia (CML): 3 cases
Myeloablative treatment was performed before transplantation. Semi - matched hematopoietic stem cells and mesenchymal stem cells were used for CO transplantation. After the treatment, the follow-up was observed for 1 years.
(1) All patients who received mesenchymal stem cell transplantation showed stable hematopoietic implantation. There was no side effect associated with the infusion of mesenchymal stem cells
(2) The average response time of neutrophils and platelets was 12 days and 15 days, respectively.
(3) No serious acute graft-versus-host disease and increased prevalence of chronic graft-versus-host disease；
(4) Incidence of grade II-IV acute graft-versus-host disease 24 chronic graft versus host disease (37.7%);
(5) Only 5 patients relapsed at 192 days, that is, the recurrence rate was 10%.；
(6) The non-progressive survival rate of 2 years of the patient was 66%；
This new strategy is also effective in promoting donor stem cell transplantation and reducing severe graft-versus-host disease. It also provides a feasible choice for the treatment of high risk malignant hematopathy.
-- Liver cirrhosis
Patients: 34 cases of decompensated cirrhosis, including 27 males and 7 females, with an average age of 49 years; Child-Pugh classification: Grade A 3 cases, B Grade B 21 cases, Grade C 10 cases. 25 cases were complicated with ascites.
Treatment scheme: 3-5 units, intravenous infusion or local infusion.
Curative effect: After one week, among the 34 patients, we observed improved appetite in 32 cases, physical improvement in 29 cases and abdominal distention in 28 cases. No serious adverse reactions and complications were found in 34 patients.